MERIT Patient Satisfaction Survey 2022
At MERIT, we pride ourselves on helping people in the community. Our number one goal is to help you or your loved one overcome addiction, providing addiction therapy services that are second to none. Our dedication to patients is reflected in our 2022 patient satisfaction survey statistics, taken from over 900 surveys by patients in Ellensburg, Yakima, Sunnyside, Wapato, Toppenish, Pasco, and Kennewick through SurveyMonkey. Survey data is released quarterly to ensure compliance with CARF’s highest standards and uphold accreditation, showcasing our substance abuse treatment center’s continued commitment to quality care.
Our Drug Addiction Treatment Center Facilities
• 94.9% – The facilities were clean, comfortable, and inviting.
• 93.94% – My access needs and limitations were met or addressed to my satisfaction.
MERIT’s Addiction Rehab Center Staff and Admission Process
• 92.87% – The front office staff was pleasant and welcoming.
• 92.79% – MERIT’s fees, services, and patient’s rights were fully explained at the time of my admission, and any questions were answered to my satisfaction.
• 95.75% – I felt welcomed by the counselors during the admission process.
• 94.58% – MERIT conducted my initial assessment/intake conducted in a professional manner.
• 96.39% – I was treated with respect during the intake/admission process.
• 91.99% – Staff was culturally sensitive to my individual needs.
• 68.03% – Medication-assisted treatment options were fully discussed, and referrals were made if necessary (FDA-approved medication-assisted treatments are only available for opiate use and alcohol disorders at this time).
Substance Abuse Treatment Program Results
• Since entering treatment, my physical health is:
o Very good 39.51%
o Good 44.17%
• My emotional health since entering treatment is:
o Very good 45.4%
o Good 40.61%
• 86.88% – My relationships with family and friends have improved over the last 30 days.
• 92.82% – I have been learning to enjoy activities without substances since starting treatment.
• 63.02% – My ability to parent and care for my children has improved since I began treatment.
• 69.57% – I am actively working with a sponsor in a peer recovery support program.
• 92.87% – I would recommend MERIT outpatient services to others.
MERIT’s Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
• 92.99% – I was involved in developing my treatment plan.
• 92.65% – Any problems I had in treatment were addressed effectively and promptly.
• 96.38% – My counselor was knowledgeable about my treatment.
• 97.01% – My counselor was helpful and answered questions.
• 93.23% – Group sessions were helpful.
• 92.59% – Education sessions were helpful.
• 91.52% – Introduction to 12-step programs was helpful.
What Our Clients Have to Say About Our Drug and Alcohol Treatment Programs
• “It was a good learning process, and I got a lot of tools.”
• “Well worth the time and effort to learn how to live clean.”
• “It’s really helped me open my eyes and answered my questions about addiction and sobriety. It reminds me of why and what I’m doing it for.”
• “My counselor was the best!!”
• “I am very happy with the treatment I received from MERIT. The staff was amazing to work with and truly cared for my well-being and sobriety. Thank you to all of the staff and counselors I got to be involved with throughout my journey here.”
• “I’m thankful for everything and being able to see the change in myself, knowing I’m not perfect, but that change is possible if you give recovery your all.”
• “Thankful for everything and being able to see the change in myself and knowing I’m not perfect but that change is possible and give your recovery your all.”
• “I found it to be very educational and something I can continue using in my day-to-day life.”
• “It was a great experience, and I am glad I came to treatment. It helped me identify my addictions, overcome them, and better myself. I feel good about completing treatment.”
Start your addiction recovery journey with help from a CARF-accredited drug rehabilitation program provider that has your best interests at heart. Contact Merit Resource Services to schedule an assessment today.